Monday, February 18, 2019

The Facebook Experience



There's a Facebook analog to this site (3,000 "likes" as of this morning).

It doesn't get all of it, and it's only about a year old, but I post something there every day, and sometimes the number of hits soars.

For example, in the last few weeks I have had posts that received (as of this morning) 176,000 views, 209,000 views, 127,000 views, 4,500 views, 3,000 views, 1,500 views, etc.

It's a big world and these are relatively modest numbers. That said, with more readers and viewers comes more crazies, more ignorants, and more time-wasters.

It's been a long time since I black-balled anyone off the comments section of this blog, but I have blocked three people over on Facebook in the last two weeks. As we say in my family, "some things need killing."

The rules, as always, are posted here.

No comments: