Saturday, June 17, 2006

Playing in the Gutter




I have been playing in the gutter -- the area of the blog to the right of the main text, where I have put a few small pictures and links.

I have added links to some very good blogs that are worth checking out, as well as to a small host of environmental and conservation organizations, and a few other oddities that are "outside the box" and might be of some interest to others.

Now that I have figured out how to add links and text in this sidebar section, you might want to occassionally check this sidebar for new additions. This weekend, for example, I hope to add a short list of books on dogs, nature and conservation that I think are worth reading.

If anyone out there is really good with graphics-art programs, drop me a line as I have an idea that I would like to turn into a reality, with the goal of generating a little money for charity. Not a big idea -- just a small fun idea celebrating American working terriers.

No comments: