Friday, September 11, 2020

Facebook Stats: Compared to What?




The Facebook page that somewhat follows this blog has 11,825 “likes”.

  • “Murder by Can Opener: How Pet Owners Kill Dogs” has had 85,600 Facebook views in the last 28 days.

 

  • “Feed Me Like a Zoo Wolf” has had 45,700 Facebook views in the last 28 days.

None of this means anything to me.

Good? Bad?

Compared to what?

I run no ads, I take no advertising, I do not accept free or “trial” samples or products.

I do not write paid reviews.

I have no financial strings or affiliations of any kind.

I do not sell dogs.

Been doing it that way since the beginning.

I don’t write to be popular: I write because it’s how I learn.

Nothing more complicated than that.

1 comment:

Edze said...

"Feed me as a zoo wolf"?
Afaik zoo wolves are fed on the same diet as the majority of domestic dogs; grocery store kibble...