Sunday, July 15, 2012

Schwartz Learns Hoops

Francis Metcalf does a great job of teaching tricks to other people's dogs over at Bay Area Dog Trainer, and he runs circus dog classes which look like a lot of fun. He writes of his little terrier Schwartz:

I have not had the time to train my little mascot lately, mostly he follows me around and amuses himself. He longs for training though, and often I'm too tired or bored with training other peoples dogs to work with him. Fortunately he is a quick study and I am never disappointed. He is sleeping soundly on my lap right now, exhausted from this session!



Excellent. And Schwarz has even learned to run artificial tunnels.

Francis does Ring, trick training and Schutzhund -- performance dogs all the way around.  If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area and looking for fun sport with dogs I think Francis is the fellow to meet!
.

No comments: