Friday, March 06, 2009

Crufts Losers Find New Whine for Old Bottles

The Kennel Club organizers of Crufts have put out a press release suggesting a new whine that Crufts users can pour into an old bottle: Their dog didn't win because of the RSPCA and Pedigree Dogs Exposed.

Eh? How's that work?

Simple: As the The Kennel Club put it in a press release they released through a vanity pay-to-say press release service called "The Press Association":

The changes, made in January, could mean that dogs previously considered top of their breed may not stand a chance of winning this year.

Or to phrase it a bit differently:

"I'm really pissed off because I did not win, and I want you to know I care a LOT more about that damn ribbon than I do about my breed's health! Screw the dog's misery! I wanted a ribbon!!"
The Kennel Club press office: A gift that just keeps giving.

.

No comments: