Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Goodbye Kev!


I sort through over 250 blogs a day in my "feed," and one of my absolute favorites, from which I often lifted things, was called "Nothing To Do With Arbroath" which was curated by a fellow named "Kev." I was not alone. Alex Santoso of Neatorama was asked what he considered the most important blog on the internet, and he said it was Nothing To Do With Arbroath

This morning I found out that Kev has died of cancer. His last post was on January 16, in which he said it looked like he had months to live, not years.

"Kev" was Kevin Norman Gray and he did good work. I will miss his wit and his endless curiosity.  Here was a man who had friends he never knew, and a fan club so big no church could hold it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I knew he was not well. I really enjoyed his blog.