Friday, June 13, 2014

HAIR: Who Wore It Better?



I was writing a political framing memo today and had to reference a debate from nearly 20 years ago.

Looking for an approximate date, I found C-Span video tape from the Medicare 30th Anniversary event I organized (With Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Tom Daschle, Dick Gephardt, etc) and the 60th Anniversary of Social Security.  Hillary Clinton was in the last segment on Social Security as well, and I have to say I was struck by how incredibly young she looked.  And then I popped up on the screen.  Wow. What the hell happened to me?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well just one more comment with a thanks for introducing me to this cool song "Gravity"

found this that John Mayer said about it:

This is the most important song I’ve ever written, it's a time capsule song. I will listen to it every day of my life if I need to. It's honest to God the most important song I’ve ever written in my life, and it has the fewest words. I was in LA, and I was there for the summer, just writing tunes, and I was in the shower. And I don't know where it came from, but it's the damn truth you know, and I just sang, "gravity...is working against me."