Friday, August 16, 2013

Nature Wars Overnight


On Wednesday morning, Teddy Moritz emailed me a note about this book. I got her email while driving to work in my car. I ordered the book from Amazon on my iPhone while in traffic in my car. I sent a note to Teddy saying I had just ordered the book -- still in the car.

Last night, the book arrived.  This was next day delivery, with free shipping thanks to Amazon Prime.  

This morning, I took a picture of the book while having a biscuit, and then I posted the picture and this text (dictated with the help of voice recognition software) to the blog while driving into work.

Sometime this weekend, I will explain how this is related to the most important debate in the world, and how I just won a 10 year bet, and what my cell phone and Jeff Bezos, the creator of Amazon, has to do with all of that.  Stay tuned!
.

No comments: