Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Over Achieving Border Collie

The Trainers blog is here.  It's in Polish.

1 comment:

boct said...

It's well known (perhaps not well documented) that 90% of BCs are derived from superior intelligent life forms from a galaxy far from earth and the other 10% are a direct spawn from the mother planet (Zoe is of such, clearly)..shape-shifters in the guise of a border collie and simply humoring earthly mentalities..however, it is still awesome to see such interaction between intelligent life and humans..very cool