Friday, June 12, 2009

Arlington, Virginia :: The Rap


Link

This is what Arlington, Virginia is today: Whole Foods, Cheesecake Factory, Orvis Shop, Gold's Gym, and Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks ...

This is wonderfully done and all too true! There is not a single spot in this video that I do not know like the back of my hands. It was different 35 years ago, I assure you.

The fellow who made this video seems to have talent and humor by the trainload. Check out his Tabbouleh Song and other videos.

4 comments:

Gina said...

That's screamingly funny. But really, it's just the OC without the good weather and with public transportation.

alfmcmalf said...

So Mr Burns

What colour are your flip flops?

LOL

Thank you for sharing as they say.

PS Love that Pottery Barn shop - we don't have that over here.


Philippa (UK)

PBurns said...

Potttery Barn made it to a Friends episode. Check it out >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhHGwCIlMo

P

Kasha said...

Cracked me up with this video! Pretty random,but hilarious! I stumbled upon this blog and am pretty happy about it. I am not sure if I am "comment worthy" based on the above guidelines, but I hope I can be allowed to stop by often as I am most definitely intrigued. I don't like zombies either. Please stop by and meet Africa sometime. She's a cool chick.
Kasha and Africa
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com