Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Not Me, It's You


This is not a gray box. This is a gray cube.



If you see a grey box on this blog, I have bad news for you: It's you, not me. Or it's blogger and not me. Either way, I am powerless. About most things.

It seems this is what happens when you use Firefox on a Mac (though it also happens with some older versions of Safari too, I gather).

My advice is not to use Firefox on a Mac, but then who the hell am I to run your life, when I'm so incredibly inept at running my own?

No one!

So forget this post. I just wanted you to know I did spend a little time looking it up, and the answer is here, if not the solution. More problems here and here and here if you really want to feel the pain. Misery loves company, etc.

But of course, you had to be different, didn't you? Conform. Let Bill Gates assimilate you. Really, it's not so bad being one of the Borg.
.

1 comment:

Daniel Gauss said...

Wait, isn't that the new addition on the International Space Station?