Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Three on the Fourth of July


Sailor enters a tight earth.



Sailor rags a small groundhog that was terminated as it tried to bolt out of a hole three feet away. Sailor dragged it back into the hole for a little work over.



Mountain works a very large groundog that ended up bolting out of a hole I missed in the tall grass.
This groundhog entered another earth about 100 yards away, but I let it go, as I was done digging in the heat and the car battery was dicey and needed replacement it while the auto store was still open. We'll get this groundhog another day.

Another big grounhog was bolted earlier in the day. I saw this one slide under a large shed as we entered the farm, and since this was an enormous pipe and a simple two-hole affair under a concrete slab, I let Sailor drive it out the other end of the pipe. I missed the bolt on the other side of the shed, as it was very quick.

No comments: