- Curious Expeditions is a masterpiece of bizarre history, odd architecture, twisted archeology, strange trivia, wonderful weirdness and side show stories. Check it out!
- Mental Floss -- "Where knowledge junkies get their fix." A little uneven, but worth checking out.
- Fishfeet has some stuff I have to read. Some great links to surf off to.
- Nature Journals is the journal of an amateur naturalist who does not forget the bugs.
- The Natural Stone bills itself as a pictorial nature diary.
- Rock Paper Lizard is an eclectic nature blog with a great name.
- Golden Age Comic Books Stories is just cool, cool, cool.
- Uncle Jay Explains is a video primer on the news for idiots and children. Often funny and a little too true.
25 Skills Every Man Should Know: Your Ultimate DIY Guide (from Popular Mechanics) The misogyny is free, the lessons are priceless.
, send them to me (PBurns-at-erols.com). And, as always, gratuitous linking to this blog is also always appreciated.
If you know of other great web sites and blogs I should check out