Thursday, March 18, 2021

Rainy Day Shelf Browsing





A rainy day, so I visited the huge local used book store that I found a few weeks back. The Birds of Prey book is a huge coffee table number of massive luscious pictures. I didn’t buy it, but if you want it, Wonder Book and Video is online and at three locations. See >> https://www.wonderbk.com 

They also have first editions (Silent Spring, by Maryland's own Rachel Carson), signed copies (Euell Gibbons), and large numbers of Field Guides, which are never out of date.

And dog books?
Oh yes -- shelves full! 

Also pulp novels, history books of every type and of every places, travel guides, mysteries, comic books, video tapes, old records... it's quite a lot.


1 comment:

Edze said...

I am very jealous....I would love to have access to such a treasure trove of a store!
Ah wel living in the rural middle nowhere of Iceland does have its compensations though...