Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Greatest Nation at the Crossroads of Change



This time in America matters, this campaign matters, this candidate matters, your vote matters.

There comes a time in every person's life when their choice can make a difference.

This is that time. You are that person.

4 Please donate to the Obama campaign


"I'll end the War in Iraq responsibly... Finish the fight against Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan... Provide affordable health care for every American... Cut taxes For 95% of all working families... End dependence on oil from the Middle East in ten years... Invest $150 billion in renewable sources of energy over the next decade... Rebuild our military to meet future conflicts...."

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother, a lifelong Republican who has NEVER voted for a Dem in 23 years, had been leaning, leaning ... and finally tipped to Obama last night. Put the "Republicans for Obama" sticker on his truck.

Another lifelong GOP'er, a friend of mine, walked over immediately after the speech with tears still on her cheeks.

She asked me where I got my lawn sign, and said we should pray that nothing happens to Obama.

Believe me, I am praying. I fear for him, so much.