As I have mentioned in the past, the pro-bill padding veterinary trade association known as the AVMA is now run by Ron DeHaven, the bureaucrat who was in charge of puppy mill inspections at the U.S. Department of Agriculture at a time when inspectors rarely issued a citation for even the most horrific situation.
If you think veterinarians are opposed to defective dogs, then you are not very good at listening to the sounds of silence, a point I have made in the past. Defective dogs make a hell of a lot of money for veterinarians!
- Payola, Pushers and Profits in the Vet Business
- Puppy Mills, Veterinary Bills and the AVMA
- Ridiculousness at the AVMA Convention
- A New Health Leader for the AVMA and AKC?
- For Veterinarians, Silence Has Been Golden