Friday, October 02, 2026

I’m So Far Left, I’m an Eisenhower Republican



I’M SO FAR LEFT, I’M AN EISENHOWER REPUBLICAN

I’m an Eisenhower Republican, which means I support killing Nazis, funding national construction projects like the repair of interstate bridges and roads, and I think the New Deal was a great deal.

Eisenhower was also a lover of terriers his whole life, with two Scotties as Allied Commander during WWII, and a Jack Russell as a boy. Ike is the tall young man at the back.  The dog is “Flip”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, and all zombies, trolls, time wasters, and anonymous cowards will be shot.

If you do not know what that means, click here and read the whole thing.

If you are commenting on a post, be sure to actually read the post.

New information, corrections, and well-researched arguments are always appreciated.

- The Management