Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wilson’s Revenge

I DO NOT BELIEVE


the claim is Wilson is 84 years old

and lives in Oklahoma

and will not be photographed

or interviewed


I do not believe in anything 

by faith alone

and so I do not believe 

this Wilson story


but belief is not required, 

as I read the poems

or at least some of them

and so I paid $50 to read the rest

64 pages in hard cover


money does not grow on trees

but sometimes fruit does

and I have spent more to get less

than this sure deal that I suspect 

starts with a lie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, and all zombies, trolls, time wasters, and anonymous cowards will be shot.

If you do not know what that means, click here and read the whole thing.

If you are commenting on a post, be sure to actually read the post.

New information, corrections, and well-researched arguments are always appreciated.

- The Management