Information on working terriers, dogs, natural history, hunting, and the environment, with occasional political commentary as I see fit. This web log is associated with the Terrierman.com web site.
It seems like more and more breeds are becoming brachycephalic. The other day at the dog park, there was a pit bull. It didn't look very brachycephalic, but it sounded like a lawn mower trying to start. You could hear it huffing and puffing from across the park.
One other time I saw a Saint Bernard and its muzzle was extremely short. I thought it looked hideous.
It seems like more and more breeds are becoming brachycephalic. The other day at the dog park, there was a pit bull. It didn't look very brachycephalic, but it sounded like a lawn mower trying to start. You could hear it huffing and puffing from across the park.
ReplyDeleteOne other time I saw a Saint Bernard and its muzzle was extremely short. I thought it looked hideous.
Why do people love short faced dogs so much?