Sunday, May 30, 2021

Crazy is What Crazy People Do

 

I heard this song playing background in a store three years ago, and I’ve spent more than a few hours trying to find the name and artist. 

It's a very catchy tune, but the simple line that rings true is: “Crazy is what crazy people do.” To which I would add: Stupid is what stupid people do. Racist is what racist people do. Etcetera. 

What’s amazing to me is that people telegraph their mental issues, making it a feature rather than a bug. 

“Crazy is what crazy people do” is the bones of a universal explanation of the human condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, and all zombies, trolls, time wasters, and anonymous cowards will be shot.

If you do not know what that means, click here and read the whole thing.

If you are commenting on a post, be sure to actually read the post.

New information, corrections, and well-researched arguments are always appreciated.

- The Management