Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mountain Girl Gets Couch Time


Mountain Girl rests on the couch. She and Moxie got in a fight. Moxie has pretty serious issues with Mountain Girl. This is entirely one way, and follows a familiar pattern in the world of dogs; two females, with the smallest, newest and youngest dog being the instigator. Moxie grabbed Moxie though an X-pen that was set up just to prevent this kind of thing. I can put an e-collar on Moxie and get her to relax and ignore Mountain so long as I am there, but if I am not, she reverts back to unreliability.

3 comments:

clawso said...

So what are you going to do?

Rick said...

Crate and rotate, that's what I do. Usually they get along, while I am present, but when I leave, it's time to go back into the crates.

Tracy said...

Hope you are feeling well soon Mountain girl.