Sunday, December 30, 2012

Iphone at the Aquarium

Mom and Megalodon Shark jaw.

|
Sawfish

Unknown (to me) species of fish.


A Tang of some type.

Spade fish

Shark of some type

Dropped the daughter off at the Baltimore-Washington airport yesterday, and she jetted off to Panama for the week. 

My mom and I had lunch in Baltimore, and then did a tour of the National Aquarium before her eye appointment at Johns Hopkins. 

These pictures were taken with my Iphone, through glass, without a flash, and so represent the outer edge of crappy-camera meets bad-conditions, and yet the photos are fairly serviceable for such tourist stock schlock.  Sorry that I am not better at identifying fish!
.

1 comment:

Seahorse said...

I'll take a stab at a little bit of fish identification. I'd say Grey Nurse for the shark, some kind of Angel Fish for the "unknown to you" fish, and the yellow guy is (I think) a Copperband Butterfly Fish.

Seahorse