This is why government is farked up.
Look at this page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
NOWHERE on there do they mention the need for a shotgun.
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
You are going to NEED a shotgun.
Damn it Obama, not everyone can direct dial Seal Team Six!
Sure we're going to need this stuff too:
• Water (1 gallon per person per day)
• Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
• Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
• Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
• Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
• Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
• Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
• First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
But it's just NUTS not to have a shotgun in there too.
It's Z-O-M-B-I-E-S for God's sake!
We're NOTgoing to need a passport or a birth certificate (sounds like you found yours, huh?).
We ARE going to need at least four boxes of magnum loads.