Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not Dead Yet!

This is the best title of the day -- sent to me by a friend:

Pat Burns responds after being reported dead


I'm not sure it's the best article of all time on the subject, however.

You see, the article below also has a pretty good title, plus a great opening line, and it includes a tale of the subject being tasered in his underwear while outside in 30 degree weather. Hard to beat that!

What happened to Patrick Burns?


Of course, I have not actually been reported dead, nor am I actually dead.

But keep praying.

Some day it's sure to work!
.

4 comments:

HTTrainer said...

Oh, that Pat Burns.

PBurns said...

No. You mean THAT, Pat Burns.

Believe it or not, there are two of us on the same street!

We are as common as tupperware.

P

Seahorse said...

You should go by 'Trick Burns. You'd sound really ghetto in your bad-ass zip code. Word.

Seahorse ;)

Unknown said...

Patrick, I clicked on the link for What Happened to Patrick Burns? and just started reading and Norton blocked it with a big yellow page and told me to GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!!!