Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eye in the Sky


Peale's tiercel wearing camera way up over Jackson Valley (WY) from Jason Jones.

Video captioned as:

This is a short video clip from one of my tiercel Peale's Peregrine that has been at tame hack for the last 4 weeks. He is wearing a small camera on his back that faces forward. Today, this Peale's tiercel took off playing with another falcon, a male Lanner Falcon, and chased him across the valley and up into the sky thousands of feet. You can see this Peale's keep looking up; he is looking at the Lanner he is chasing. The Lanner Falcon was also wearing a camera. From the Lanner's view, I can see glimpses of this Peale's below him.


.

1 comment:

Viatecio said...

I love these types of videos, despite their shakiness and wind noises.

Makes me wish sometimes that humans could fly like this, but then I remember that some people can't even drive :(